Linggo, Nobyembre 13, 2011

MY EXPERIENCE IN SMC AT FIRST SEMESTER

   I'm John Angelo Cofreros a 1st year college studying at Saint Mary's College taking up a AB Psychology
at first I am afraid to study in this school because as what I heard at other schools SMC is just for the rich family but as I enrolled in this school I discover that they are wrong.There are a lot of students are not rich,I could say that they belong at the middle class of the family even me,I belong at the middle class of the family.
 
  And when the regular class started I need to wake.up early in the morning because of my schedule at first it was hard for me to wake.up early but the time pasted by I practiced my self to wake.up early and when the class was going on I meet a lot of people and some of them was became my friends and some of them also was my enemy,we are not all perfect but it is normal for us human we found friends and enemy's.
 
  I had have an experience also that I could say that I would never forget at my life in 1st semester,It was when we had have a field trip in our art class my friend emman and I decided to swim at the swimming pool and our classmate didn't know it that we had a plan to do it,so.When we arrived at Eden Park we immediately run to the pool and jump over it and some of our classmates they want also to jump at the pool but they have a problem they didn't bring an extra t.shirt.
 
   And that are the some of my experiences that had happened in my 1st semester in Saint Mary's College.

    
    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento